- Individual or couple training available
- Typical program has sixty (60) 45-minute training lessons
- Weekly classes meet twice a week for 1.5 hours covering two lessons per class
- Prospective students have to be evaluated to determine level of knowledge (if any).
- Progress and Final evaluations are submitted to company to assess student’s progress in the training.
- Eclectic teaching – methods and techniques adapt to student’s or group’s learning style
- Training will provide time for self-confidence development, word pronunciation and vocabulary expansion.
IV. GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Program adapted to suit your individual needs
- To help your stay in Puerto Rico more rewarding
- To introduce you to Caribbean and specifically the Puerto Rican culture
- To develop adequate vocabulary including current idiomatic use
- To expand conversational abilities with emphasis on social and job-related situations
- To increase comprehension of Spanish as a spoken language
A charge will be added if given at Client’s facilities.
If you are interested in receiving a proposal for a Spanish Language Training Program please fill out the following: